Maintenance Services and Technical Support
We have a dedicated, experienced Service and Support team who are available 24/7.
With over 80 monorail systems installed, our field service team have looked after each of these projects from design through to installation and training. Today we continue to maintain and service the systems that are in operation.
Some of the after sales support that we offer includes:
- Regular Audits/Servicing
- Updates on training for new operators
- Labour assistance and technical advice during relocations and overhauls
- Working with customers to achieve solutions in areas where the monorail can assist
Our facilities in Lake Macquarie as well as in Unanderra, NSW are fully equipped to undertake overhauls and repairs on the Monorail Systems with installation and commissioning being completed onsite by our Service & Support team.
Penny Prop Service and Certification
Macquarie Manufacturing Pty Ltd is the authorised repair agent for the Penny Prop product range as distributed by Strata Products Australia.
Our facilities allow us to service, repair and certify Penny Props to OEM specifications.
Our scope of works for compliance with the OEM’s recommended Force Convergence Test is as follows:
- Issuing of certification number (Initial test only)
- Replacement of seals
- Replacement of yield valve
- Replacement of retraction spring
- Load testing in our specialised testing cell Certification of the Penny Prop to OEM specification, inclusive of Test Report and Engineers Certification document